Whitepaper: Virtual Supplier Quality Management Solution powered by AI
Managing suppliers virtually with an Enterprise supplier quality solution is a requirement in today’s environment. A “new normal” is emerging where the ability for the customer and the supplier to meet face to face will be heavily curtailed. These challenging times have made virtual collaboration with suppliers highly imperative. Staying coordinated and aligned with the suppliers and ensuring suppliers are performing satisfactorily is critical for a successful business and this can be achieved virtually.
Read Omnex Systems’ latest Whitepaper written by our CTO, Mr. Chad Kymal and Antony John, VP, Omnex Systems to understand how Omnex’s comprehensive Supplier Quality Management Suite, powered by AI allows organizations to manage their suppliers effortlessly by utilizing a central repository of supplier information, including their metrics, PPAPs, APQPs, audits, receiving inspections, and SCARs. The benefit of this system is in the ability to implement Plan-Do-Check-ACT (PDCA) in supply chains with a closed-loop continual improvement process.
- Suppliers can update project status and post electronic files to the portal for required submissions of documents or records such as PPAP, Test Results, Declarations, Certifications, etc.
- Suppliers can be provided with convenient access to the latest manuals, policies, procedures, records, and other documents through a single window.
- Supplier audits status and results of supplier audits/reviews are easily visible to suppliers
- A virtual data collection of receiving inspection will ensure the supplier products are inspected.
- Project reviews and PPAPs can be reviewed virtually
- Machine learning rules can be configured to check for missing information and also to validate documents