Digitalization of APQP/PPAP Documentation Case Study for Aerospace Industry (FMEA, Process Flows, Control Plans, PPAP and more)
Solvay Composites, a global Aerospace organization with several plants in product and process development had challenges with centrally managing all design/process artifacts that were created using MS Excel and shared across sites through network drives. Read this case study to understand how these business challenges were addressed by efficient solutions, implemented by Omnex Systems.
Implementing EwQIMS Helped Reduce PPAP Preparation Time By 50% Solvay is a global leader in advanced materials and specialty chemicals. Solvay’s tailor-made range of products and constantly evolving market solutions offer everyday sustainable solutions for next-generation transportation, resource efficiency, consumer goods, healthcare, and industrial production to easily accommodate every single one of the ever-changing demands.
- 50 - 60% effort & time reduction in overall APQP/PPAP documentation by eliminating human errors through PFD – PFMEA – Control Plan linkages.
- >30% reduction of typical document control complaints, like time to change/approve documents, time to disseminate updates, or errors/ cost caused by inconsistent versioning of documents.
- Effective and fast data migration from excel documents to AQuA Pro
- Reduced non-value-added clerical administration time by engineers
- Seamless update of engineering documents during change management
- Easier and more simplified generation of reports
Download our case study on "Digitalization of PPAP Documentation Solution" to know how Omnex devised an innovative solution that was tailored to fit the customer's needs.
EwQIMS®, or “Enterprise-wide Quality and Integrated Management System”, is a revolutionary Integrated Management System comprehensive software suite in which you can run all your business quality operations and it comprises an integrated set of web-based software tools that encompass all aspects of quality management. EwQIMS® suite includes modules for New Product Launch and Risk Management (FMEA), VOC/Requirements Management, NPD Time Plans, Inspection Management, Customer Complaints both internal and external (CAPA), Document Management, Internal and Supplier Audits, Change Management, Company Performance/Customer Expectations Management, Equipment Verification and Calibration (MSA), Management and Tracking of Employee Objectives (HR), KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Management, and Equipment Maintenance Management and Scheduling (TPM); all tied together and all sharing a single repository to allow consistent, reliable, and accessible data. EwQIMS® is a fully integrated solution facilitating Lean Data Entry and effective information sharing.